Monday, November 14, 2011

And the winner is!.......

Hello Monday, Friends,
I know, I was supposed to announce the winner of the 6 Thank you Cards on Saturday night:-) But this was another one of those times when life interfered. We had 2 grandkids and 2 granddogs for the weekend. I had birthday parties to attend, cheer practice, you name it! But worst of all was the almost 6 year old insisting that I get out ALL of the Christmas decorations and put them up! Well, I was not at all in the mood for this, but I did what made him happy :-) We managed to put up the biggest family room tree -- this was his 3rd year helping with the decorating -- after he and I broke a few of the glass ornaments, I decided to not use them this year :-( So now I have a huge mess of decorations sitting all over the place and I an going to have to finish it up today -- YUK -- no scrapping for me. I will definitely be paring it down and putting some stuff back to the storage place:-) As you know, I am a huge moose lover and I probably have 100 that I can put out! Kitty, Ashley, was confined to the bedroom for the weekend because of the 2 dogs, so she was fascinated when she finally got out of her prison and saw the tree. She is being her usual 'good self' and not climbing it -- just likes to get under or behind it and sit:-)

Okay, now to the winna'!! I only had 5 people comment (actually more than I expected) and I had my DH pick a number between 1 and 5. He picked 5 and that is AUDREY! My sweet bloggy friend from Cute and Some! If you will email me at jejaeb@cfl.rr.com with your addy, I will put your cards in the mail. I wish I could send each of you something:-) Keep watch -- I am going to be doing other surprise giveaways:-) Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and enter!!

KITTY HUGS, JUDY

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love new followers and would like to know what you think!