Friday, February 24, 2012

OMG! I hate when I forget.....

Hello this fine Thursday!

I had company for the long weekend so I got thrown completely off :-) A couple of weeks ago, I won some wonderful candy at the "Love is in the Air" blog hop hosted by Lyssa at So Many Crafts. She offered a choice of an 'announcement' blinky or a digital scrap page. I chose to get the scrap page and this is the absolutely beautiful 12x12 layout that she sent me!!

I had her showcase my recently rescued purr babies! They are all girls so I told her to go toward pink and browns .... is it not just gorgeous?! I am oh so happy with it :-)

Yesterday, I had some time to work on my scrapbooks and that was fun :-) My time is not my own with a retired hubby and, today, I babysit two of the grandkids. ALWAYS SOMETHIN'!!

Kitty Hugs, Judy

1 comment:

  1. Popped over from Mrs Swandog's blog as your moose avatar caught my eye! Lve your Purr babies! I adopted 2 sisters about a year and half ago. Affectionately known as "the girls" . LoL congrats on your award! I'll be popping by more often. Hugs, Nan

    ReplyDelete

I love new followers and would like to know what you think!