Thursday, February 2, 2012

2nd day of Valentines....

Good morning!
We are supposed to get a few drops of rain today ... it will not be enough, I can promise you that! We are totally missing out on Winter this year :-( Being in Florida, we look forward to the couple of months of cooler weather so we can actually work outside without experiencing heat stroke! Okay! Enough of the complaining --- I know we don't have SNOW!

Today's Valentines are for the Grand Kids! I used files from SVG Cuts. They were intended to be flat with the to/from on the back, so I used the weld feature on SCAL to make fold cards. I copied the bottom piece, flipped it, and did the weld. The files include the envelope.



Like all 10 year old girls, my two grand daughters are all into Peace signs so that is the one I chose for them. I "individualized" them for each girl. They are cousins that are 9 weeks apart. One is lime green and zebra and the other is turquoise.

For the just turned 6 grand son, I chose a football. His current sport is tag football and he loves it.

The 17 year old grand son is an All State tuba player. He also plays guitar and bass. So I, of course, chose the music clef. He is a wonderful teenager and will appreciate the card more than most :-) This year he has grown to over 6 ft tall!

It is hard to see, but I stamped "Peace" on the girls and "You Rock" on the music note.

Tomorrow, I will finish up with Hubs and kids. Thanks so much for visiting!! I love comments and I would so love for you to be a follower :-)

OH! I almost forgot! I wanted to include a picture of Spooky!!

Kitty Hugs, Judy

3 comments:

  1. Great projects...such a great idea to customize each one. TFS Cathie
    www.creativecutterroom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy, these are so cute, love the football one!! (and spooky is adorable too) Thanks for your kind comments on my blog, I am a new follower of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! Love that football heart. So cute!. Love the picture of Spooky too. I have 3 cats myself and a stray kitty that has apparently adopted us. LOL

    Jani
    papercompulsions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love new followers and would like to know what you think!